Jump to navigation Jump to search
- a. The common domestic fowl (Gallus domesticus) or its young.
b. Any of various similar or related birds.
c. The flesh of the common domestic fowl.
- Slang. A coward.
- Any of various foolhardy competitions in which the participants persist in a dangerous course of action until one loses nerve and stops.
- Vulgar Slang. A young gay male, especially as sought by an older man.
Pages in category "Chicken"
The following 99 pages are in this category, out of 99 total.
- Cheesy Margarita Chicken
- Chicken & 40 Cloves
- Chicken Adobo
- Chicken And Cabbage Salad (gỏi gà)
- Chicken Carbonara (Wizzle Style)
- Chicken Chow Mein
- Chicken Dhansak (Traditional)
- Chicken Dopiaza (Traditional)
- Chicken in Sour Cream and Mushroom Sauce
- Chicken Kiev
- Chicken Mahkani
- Chicken Marsala
- Chicken Marsala by Crusty Nutsack
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Chicken Paprikash (Paprikas Csirke) with Added HOT Spaetzle Action
- Chicken provencal
- Chicken Roulades filled with Gruyere and Parsley
- Chicken Spinach Mozzarella Hot Pockets
- Chicken Stock
- Chicken Tagine with Olives and Preserved Lemons
- Chicken tequila
- Chicken Tetrazzini
- Chicken Vindaloo (Traditional)
- Chicken with White Wine and Garlic
- Chinese Drumsticks
- Creamy Cilantro and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Csirkepaprikás Tarhonya (Chicken Paprikash served with Tarhonya)