Jump to navigation Jump to search
Contributors residing here:
- at - Tapas Dining Always packed, make a reservation, call 03-3342-1045
- This is an upscale Tapas style dining place. Located on the 49th floor of the Sumitomo building in Shinjuku you get great a great view of the city. The interior is really classy and has lots of interesting design touches if you are into that sort of thing. English friendly menu and staff.
- Expect to spend between ¥4000 to ¥6000 a head before drinks.
- Not ordering the raw Spanish ham is a criminal offense
- Their paella is nothing special and worth passing