Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Fermented, roasted, shelled, and ground cacao seeds, often combined with a sweetener or flavoring agent.
- A beverage made by mixing water or milk with chocolate.
- A small, chocolate-covered candy with a hard or soft center.
- A grayish to deep reddish brown to deep grayish brown.
- Made or flavored with chocolate: chocolate pudding.
- Of a grayish to deep reddish brown to deep grayish brown.
Pages in category "Chocolate"
The following 69 pages are in this category, out of 69 total.
- Chocalicious No-Bake Cookies
- Chocolate Babka
- Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Frosting
- Chocolate Cherry Almond Biscotti
- Chocolate Chip Cookies by Criscodisco
- Chocolate Chip Cookies by Crusty Nutsack
- Chocolate Chip Cookies by doctor god
- Chocolate Chip Cookies by Miss Anthropology
- Chocolate Chip Cookies by struan87
- Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Raspberry Ripple Icecream Sandwich Cookies
- Chocolate Chunk and Cranberry Cookies
- Chocolate Cookies
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Chocolate Jelly Croissants
- Chocolate Kahlua Pecan Pie
- Chocolate Mint Kisses
- Chocolate Mousse
- Chocolate Wrapped Bacon
- Chocolate-Cinnamon Babka
- Chocolate-Date Cookie Bars
- Cocoa Puddings
- Collapsed Chocolate Souffle Cake
- Cranberry, Pistachio & Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cranberry, Pistachio and Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Crepe Suzette w/ Orange Chocolate Mousse and Candied Citrus Zest
- Crushed Strawberries with Vanilla and Chocolate Tofu Syrups