Jump to navigation Jump to search
- a. A full-grown steer, bull, ox, or cow, especially one intended for use as meat.
b. The flesh of a slaughtered full-grown steer, bull, ox, or cow.
- Informal. Human muscle; brawn.
- pl. beefs Slang. A complaint.
Pages in category "Beef"
The following 77 pages are in this category, out of 77 total.
- Balsamic Steak-Frites
- Barbecue Beef Brisket by RandyF
- Beef and Red Onion Chirashi Zushi
- Beef Chili of the Gods
- Beef Fajitas
- Beef Noodle Soup - Pho (Phở bò)
- Beef Roast with Vegetables
- Beef Stew
- Beef Tenderloin Pesto Roulade
- Beef Wellington with Shallot Relish
- Beef With Broccoli In Oyster Sauce
- Beef/Pork Chili by NuclearFusi0n
- Bistecca (Steak) Bruschetta
- Bistek Tagalog
- Black and Blue Moo
- Blueberry Burger
- Bo kho
- Bolognese Meat Sauce
- Carne Asada
- Carne Asada and Guacamole
- Carne con chile Colorado
- Chili by mysticp
- Chinese Beef Noodle Soup
- Chinese Cold Sliced Meats
- Chuckwagon Chili
- Coffee Braised Beef with Orange & Cinnamon
- Coffee Braised Beef with Orange and Cinnamon
- Coney Island Sauce
- Coriander Coconut Beef Skewers
- Curry Beef with Onions & Roasted Potatoes
- Salisbury Style Steak with Beefy Mushroom Gravy
- Sloppy Joes
- Slow-cooked Roast Thing
- Smoked Ribs and Brisket
- Spaghetti with Homemade Pasta Sauce, Meatballs, and Garlic Bread
- Spiced Beef Pitas with Onions and Parsley Sauce
- Spicy Beef-topped Mushroom Caps and Tossed Penne with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Spicy Coconut Beef
- Steak Tartare
- Steak with Radicchio, Pancetta and Balsamic Sauce
- Steak, cooked the CORRECT way!