Hot Dogs, Chili, and Rice
Submitted by Borker
This is something I grew up eating. I'm pretty sure my dad invented it, but who knows. It is complete ghetto food, but goddamn is it ever tasty. It's also about the easiest recipe you'll ever make. My wife thinks it's disgusting. But she puts ketchup on her macaroni and cheese, so I have serious doubts about her mental stability.
Remember when I said this was simple? Yeah. Here's your ingredient list:
- 3 hot dogs
- 1 can of chili
- 2 cups cooked rice, (either brown or white, whatever you like)
- A few dashes of garlic powder
- Some hot sauce (use however much you like)
Remember, this is easy.
- Cook the hot dogs (if you need instructions on how to do this, just go ahead and shoot yourself.)
- Slice the dogs into chunks.
- Cook the rice according to the directions on the package. Of course, it's different whether or not you use brown or white rice, so just go with what the package says.
- Open the can of chili.
- Mix all that shit together in a pot together with the garlic powder and the hot sauce.
This serves 4, unless you're a fatass, and then it will serve one.