Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups unsifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup softened margarine
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- a couple handfuls of semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375F (~190C). 2. Mix flour and baking soda in a small bowl 3. In a separate bowl, cream together margarine, brown and white sugar and pudding mix. 4. Add eggs and vanilla to sugar mixture. 5. Add flour mixture. 6. Stir in chips with a spoon, spatula, or by hand. 7. Use a spoon to drop cookie dough onto a non greased cookie sheet. Or like I did, roll the dough into walnut sized balls and flatten them a little. 8. Bake at 375F for 10 minutes.
They'll come out light in color and very soft and chewy. They also taste very vanilla-y. Overall, they're yummy and a huge hit at my house.