Marinated Chicken Breasts
- 2 tablespoons vinegar (red preferred)
- 2 tablespoons crushed herbs and spices (oregano. parsley, and thyme are a good start)
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste (For the love of god, use fresh ground black pepper)
- 4 of your chicken breasts
If the breasts are frozen. Thaw them under cold, running water, or in the microwave at 30% power for a minute each.
Dump the vinegar, herbs, mustard, powders and oil in a ziplock bag and mix it all up.
Drop in the chicken breasts in one by one, and coat them really well with the mix.
Heat up your griddle thing and cook each chicken breast for 4 minutes per side. Or bake them all in the oven at 375 for 15 minutes.
While the meat cooks, I have a can of corn on low heat.
That's about done...
Ladies and gentlemen, dinner.